Password

From: "T M" <t___m(at)wp(dot)eu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Password
Date: 2009-06-04 08:46:21
Lists: pgadmin-support
I try to install numerous versions of postgresql on my windows xp
platform. And I have a problem during instalation installer ask me about
the password I have no idea what to do. How I can check if on my
computer is saved ealier password which I do not remember? Or what I
should type to run instalation? I try various of passwords and there is
one problem (The password was incorrect. Please write correct password
for posgres windows user account).

Than you in advance!

Tom

20. rocznica odzyskania wolności i upadku komunizmu
w Europie Środkowej.
Zapraszamy na stronę
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2F3989.pl&sid=755

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Beena J PDate: 2009-06-04 08:48:02