From: "T M" <t___m(at)wp(dot)eu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Password
Date: 2009-06-04 08:46:21
Lists: pgadmin-support
I try to install numerous versions of postgresql on my windows xp
platform. And I have a problem during instalation installer ask me about
the password I have no idea what to do. How I can check if on my
computer is saved ealier password which I do not remember? Or what I
should type to run instalation? I try various of passwords and there is
one problem (The password was incorrect. Please write correct password
for posgres windows user account).

Than you in advance!

20. rocznica odzyskania wolności i upadku komunizmu
w Europie Środkowej.
Zapraszamy na stronę

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Beena J PDate: 2009-06-04 08:48:02