Re: BUG #6720: Its often disconnecting

From: Craig Ringer <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
To: Balaji A <balaji03(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #6720: Its often disconnecting
Date: 2012-07-06 04:35:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 07/06/2012 12:19 PM, Balaji A wrote:

> Thanks for replying and PFA screenshot and let me know if you need
> more information on this.

Please re-read my reply, which explained to you what more information
would be needed and included a link to where you should follow this up.

I will repeat it below. If you do not understand what I am saying that
is OK, but you need to tell me that so I can explain it a different way.

--
Craig Ringer