Driver for Gnome/GTK Applications.....

From: "Landon Blake" <lblake(at)KSNINC(dot)COM>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Driver for Gnome/GTK Applications.....
Date: 2005-06-23 21:17:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I have recently moved to a Linux environment from Windows. I know that you can connect to PostgreSQL via JDBC with Java and ODBC with Microsoft programs, but what is the best way to connect to PostgreSQL from an application written to run on Linux? I will most likely be writing the GUI with GTK and Gnome. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Landon

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: David StanawayDate: 2005-06-24 15:06:35