Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !
Date: 2012-06-24 13:13:24
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Le 19/06/2012 01:51, Josh Berkus a écrit :
> Damien,
>
> We gave away 80 to 90 of Magazine #1 at S.E.L.F. They were very popular.

Cool. From my own experience in FOSDEM and PG Day France, the magazine
is very effective advocacy material because people tend to keep it
longer and even bring it at work for their colleagues... Whereas most of
the regular conferences leaflets and flyers are thrown in the trash at
the end of the day.

> More importantly, Lulu.com was at the show, and may be offering to print
> them for us as a donation in the future. I'm waiting to hear on that.

wow.