Xen Open Source White Paper?

From: "Kevin Salisbury" <KSalisbury(at)twinman(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Xen Open Source White Paper?
Date: 2012-06-08 16:29:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

I have googled this numerous different ways with little relevant results. Has anyone Postgres 9.x in a Xen 4.1 Open Source virtual machine (running on any linux) with success? Any performance tips I should be looking at, or should I just abandon the idea completely? I would be very curious to see apples-to-apples performance metrics on this...