PostgreSQL table at SELF

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Michael Alan Brewer <mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: PostgreSQL table at SELF
Date: 2012-06-05 02:12:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Michael, Jonathan,  Bruce:

So we will have a table at SELF on Saturday and Sunday.   I need each of
you to volunteer for a shift or two at the table.

Michael has literature for the table and I'll be bringing a banner and
laptop stickers.  Unfortunately I forgot to ship tshirts so I don't have
any of those available.

Jonathan, do you need a Postgres shirt?  Do you need a pass for the
conference?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2012-06-05 02:14:32