Re: Cannot export database tables

From: Hartmut Holzgraefe <hartmut(dot)holzgraefe(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Cannot export database tables
Date: 2012-06-04 10:00:23
Lists: pgsql-php

On 04.06.2012 11:52, Archana K N wrote:

> "Export error: Failed to execute pg_dump (given path in your
> conf/config.inc.php : /usr/bin/pg_dump). Please, fix this path in your
> configuration and relog."
>
> I am using windows and changed my path to "C:\Program
> Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin\pg_dump". Then also it is showing the same error.

is it still showing "/usr/bin/pg_dump" or the new "C:\..." path in the
error message?

PS: As this actually seems to be a problem a phpPgAdmin specific
problem and not a problem with the PHP configuration (in php.ini
and friends) itself you may actually want to get help from the
phpPgAdmin community on

http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/doku.php?id=getting_help

instead?

--