Problem with SSL certificate setup; please disregard -- solution found.

From: Robert Bruccoleri <bruc(at)stone(dot)congenomics(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Problem with SSL certificate setup; please disregard -- solution found.
Date: 2012-05-18 22:29:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear Colleagues,
I found the answer to my own problem -- the root.crl (Certificate
revocation list) was malformed. When I deleted the root.crl files from
the client and server locations, everything works as advertised.

For anyone who looked at my problem, thank you.

Cheers,
Bob

Attachment Content-Type Size
bruc.vcf text/x-vcard 181 bytes