PGAdmin - access through proxy

From: Ciro Martins <ciro(dot)martins(at)ua(dot)pt>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Ciro Martins <ciro(dot)martins(at)ua(dot)pt>
Subject: PGAdmin - access through proxy
Date: 2012-05-08 21:16:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello,

I am a teacher at a Portuguese university, and we are using pgadmin to
manage our Postgre databases.
We would like to access the Postgre Server through a proxy. However, we
could not find any option in the pgadmin to configure a proxy address in
version 1.14. Since version 1.4 had that option, we would like to know
if there exists any way to do this in the last 1.14 version of pgadmin.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Best regards,
Ciro Martins