PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !

From: PostgreSQL Magazine <contact(at)pgmag(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !
Date: 2012-05-01 21:22:40
Lists: pgsql-announce
I'm very pleased to announce the release of the first issue of
PostgreSQL Magazine.

This issue #01 is brought to you thanks to the collective work of
dozen of people. Writers, Editors, Reviewers. Kudos to them all !

Here's a quick view of the ToC :

  - PostgreSQL 9.1 : 10 awesome new features
  - NoSQL : The Key Value store everyone ignored
  - Interview : Stefan Kaltenbrunner
  - Opinion : Funding PostgreSQL Features
  - Waiting for 9.2 : Cascading Streaming Replication
  - Tips & Tricks : PostgreSQL in Mac OS X Lion

The magazine is available online and on paper. You can either :

  * Read it Online: http://pgmag.org/01/read
  * Buy the Print Edition: http://pgmag.org/01/buy
  * or Download the PDF: http://pgmag.org/01/download

Finally, I would like to thank our benefactors… Fotolia.com has offered
us a free subscription plan to access their stock photo database. We
also received fundings from PostgreSQL Europe (PGEU) and Software in the
Public Interest (SPI). Thanks a lot to them !

--
damien clochard
PostgreSQL Magazine Editor in Chief

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Boris KolpackovDate: 2012-05-02 12:33:44