PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Magazine #01 is out !
Date: 2012-05-01 21:20:36
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi !

I'm very pleased to announce the release of the first issue of
PostgreSQL Magazine.

This issue #01 is brought to you thanks to the collective work of
dozen of people. Writers, Editors, Reviewers. Kudos to them all !

Here's a quick view of the ToC :

  - PostgreSQL 9.1 : 10 awesome new features
  - NoSQL : The Key Value store everyone ignored
  - Interview : Stefan Kaltenbrunner
  - Opinion : Funding PostgreSQL Features
  - Waiting for 9.2 : Cascading Streaming Replication
  - Tips & Tricks : PostgreSQL in Mac OS X Lion

The magazine is available online and on paper. You can either :

  * Read it Online: http://pgmag.org/01/read
  * Buy the Print Edition: http://pgmag.org/01/buy
  * or Download the PDF: http://pgmag.org/01/download

The magazine is currently available only in "US Letter" format. An "A4"
edition will be released in a few days.

Finally, I would like to thank our benefactors… Fotolia.com has offered
us a free subscription plan to access their stock photo database. We
also received fundings from PostgreSQL Europe (PGEU) and Software in the
Public Interest (SPI). Thanks a lot to them !

--
Damien Clochard
PostgreSQL Magazine Editor in Chief

PS : Soon we'll start preparing the next issue ! If you want to join us