Re: Future In-Core Replication

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Future In-Core Replication
Date: 2012-04-30 23:34:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers
>> Well, this *is* the purpose of the cluster-hackers group
>
> Well, I tried all available means to discuss my ideas before
> organising an external meeting. You can think of the InCore meeting as
> an extension of the cluster hackers meeting if you wish.

That comment wasn't for you, it was for other folks who didn't seem to
be aware that some of these ideas had already been discussed.  You, of
course, know because you were there.

And, if you need a 3-hour meeting there's no question that you need the
evening thing.  There's just not enough time in anyone's schedule.

> I'm not sure why you think I would *not* be starting with that analysis.

That wasn't the impression I got from your prior emails to hackers.
Thanks for the clarification!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.