job opportunity!

From: roberth(at)matrixcc(dot)com
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)
Subject: job opportunity!
Date: 2008-05-08 13:32:39
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello,
There aren't many PostgreSQL DBAs out there so if anyone is interested in the following do let me know:
The opening is located in Parsippany, NJ. 1 MONTH CONTRACT
Candidate will evaluate queries and fine tune performance. PostgreSQL is required. If you are qualified, available, interested, planning
to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (201) 587-0777

Thanks,
Robert
Technical Recruiter
201-587-0777 or 800-226-2134.