Re: Urgent help required

From: amador alvarez <aalvarez(at)d2(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Urgent help required
Date: 2012-04-19 21:54:51
Lists: pgsql-admin
Usually the standard location for data is /var/lib/pgsql/data for
postgresql 8.
So try to restore this directory first and underneath.

Only with that you can hopefully restore the whole system assuming that
if tablespaces were creates are under the standard location.

I would ask others to make sure there are no backups, sometimes there is
guy who knows...

Good luck
A.A.