Re: pldebugger targetinfo file missing

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dharmendra Goyal <dharmendra(dot)goyal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pldebugger targetinfo file missing
Date: 2012-04-19 12:25:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
On 19.04.2012 15:20, Dharmendra Goyal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> pldebugger build is failing on WIndows because targetinfo.c file is not
> there where as vcproj file requires it to be there to build targetinfo.dll.
> I checked earlier this file was there and after moving to git we started
> seeing this issue.
>
> If we have removed this file intentionally then it has to be removed from
> vcproj file also.
>
> Comments..??

Hmm, looks like I broke the Windows build with my recent changes.
targetinfo.c file is gone, it's no longer needed as I rewrote the
function that used to be in it in plain SQL.

I haven't tested on Windows, so it's very possible there's other stuff
broken, too. Please let me know if so. Or even better, post a patch ;-).

--
   Heikki Linnakangas