Re: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xf481 - how could this happen?

From: Rural Hunter <ruralhunter(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: invalid byte sequence for encoding "UTF8": 0xf481 - how could this happen?
Date: 2012-04-16 08:52:02
Lists: pgsql-admin
=>SELECT convert_to(content, 'UTF8') FROM tmp_article;
This works. My pg is at latest 9.1.3 on ubuntu 10.04 server. We have
millions of data in the db but this is the only one we met the problem.
The bad data is inserted in recent days and we upgraded to 9.1.3 right
after it was released.

于 2012/4/16 16:31, Albe Laurenz 写道: