Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages

From: Euler Taveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Greg Sabino Mullane <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>, Pg Docs <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Adding links to alternate versions of doc pages
Date: 2012-03-28 20:26:37
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 28-03-2012 17:08, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I should say, but forgot to, that this list is in the database, it's
> not in an XML file. There'a view that generates an XML of it on the
> web, but internally it's stored in the database.

Hmmm. I didn't look at the database schema but what if we get versions per
last-part-of-url? It isn't a perfect solution (because (i) some URLs are
renamed along the versions and (ii) some parts get their own page) but it will
cover almost all cases.

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira http://www.timbira.com.br/