Constraint column missing from properties?

From: Colin Beckingham <colbec(at)start(dot)ca>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Constraint column missing from properties?
Date: 2012-03-27 13:40:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

Using 1.15 dev and wxwidgets 2.9:

If I create a table and later add a primary key or unique index to the
table the process works fine. However if I subsequently go in and view
the properties for the index constraint and look under the columns tab,
the column that the constraint refers to is not listed.

This seems a bit strange but it might be deliberate to avoid mistaken
deletes, etc. If it sounds like an error I can post detailed process to
arrive at the situation.
--
---
Colin Beckingham