1.15 dev: cut and paste

From: Colin Beckingham <colbec(at)start(dot)ca>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 1.15 dev: cut and paste
Date: 2012-03-23 17:12:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

> 1. open database, drill down to table, select show data from context menu
> 2. select a record with some text fields. Highlight one entry so that it goes into editing mode
> 3. right click to get editing context menu and select copy
> 4. now select another record and highlight the same field to go into edit mode
> 5. context menu shows Paste active, but clicking on it does not paste anything; no error.
> 6. Ctrl+v successfully pastes the contents of the buffer.

I was just closing down pgadmin and this error surprised me (I don't
think anything else cropped up, but it is possible I did not see it):

ASSERT INFO:
./src/common/wincmn.cpp(468): assert "GetEventHandler() == this" failed
in ~wxWindowBase(): any pushed event handlers must have been removed

BACKTRACE:
[1] wxOnAssert(char const*, int, char const*, char const*, wchar_t const*)
[2] wxWindowBase::~wxWindowBase()
[3] wxStyledTextCtrl::~wxStyledTextCtrl()
[4] wxWindowBase::Destroy()
[5] wxWindowBase::DestroyChildren()
[6] wxWindow::~wxWindow()
[7] wxGridWindow::~wxGridWindow()
[8] wxWindowBase::Destroy()
[9] wxWindowBase::DestroyChildren()
[10] wxWindow::~wxWindow()
[11] ctlSQLEditGrid::~ctlSQLEditGrid()
[12] wxWindowBase::Destroy()
[13] wxWindowBase::DestroyChildren()
[14] wxWindow::~wxWindow()
[15] wxFrameBase::~wxFrameBase()
[16] frmEditGrid::~frmEditGrid()
[17] frmEditGrid::~frmEditGrid()
[18] wxAppConsoleBase::DeletePendingObjects()
[19] wxAppConsoleBase::ProcessIdle()
[20] wxAppBase::ProcessIdle()
[21] wxApp::DoIdle()
[22] g_main_context_dispatch()