PGDay AUSTIN 2012
Location: Austin, TX, United States
PGDay Austin 2012 will be held on Wednesday, March 28, 2012 at the Embassy Suites Arboretum in
PGDay Austin is an intensive one-day PostgreSQL symposium with technical sessions focusing on the
core topics you need to succeed with PostgreSQL.
Already confirmed speakers at this PGDay include PostgreSQL contributors Bruce Momjian, Josh Berkus,
Magnus Hagander, Greg Smith, and Merlin Moncure.
It will cover topics for newcomers, users, developers and contributors to PostgreSQL.
* Hear lessons learned from leading companies who use PostgreSQL.
* Meet face-to-face in the "hallway track" and make lasting connections.
* Engage the best and brightest in a lively job market.
* Interact with users from across the region including members of the local Postgres User Group.
PGDay Austin is part of the PG Corridor Days series of users group conferences in the US. Other
conferences in this series include:
* PGDay DC (2 days after Austin on March 30th)
* PGDay NYC (2 days later on April 2nd)
For more information, please see http://pgday.austinpug.org.
Hope to see y'all there!
cwise at enova dot com
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: David Fetter||Date: 2012-03-05 06:21:49|
|Subject: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - March 04 2012 ==|
|Previous:||From: Selena Deckelmann||Date: 2012-02-27 15:51:45|
|Subject: Security Update 2012-02-27 released|