Re: Natural sort order

From: "F(dot) BROUARD / SQLpro" <sqlpro(at)club-internet(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Natural sort order
Date: 2012-03-01 17:23:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

The fastest way is to create a ref table with all possible entries,
ordered with an additionnal numerical column, indexing it and make a
join from your table to this ref table.

A +

--
Frédéric BROUARD - expert SGBDR et SQL - MVP SQL Server - 06 11 86 40 66
Le site sur le langage SQL et les SGBDR : http://sqlpro.developpez.com