Re: Austin PGDay Speaker(s)

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
Cc: Jon Erdman <postgresql(at)thewickedtribe(dot)net>, "austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Jonathan S(dot) Katz" <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Austin PGDay Speaker(s)
Date: 2012-02-16 21:26:50
Lists: austinpug
Both the DC and NYC events are now listed on postgresql.org and have
their respective web sites up:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/event/1378/
http://pgday.bwpug.org/

http://www.postgresql.org/about/event/1360/
http://pgday.nycpug.org/

Descriptions of the two events are very similar.  I made the listing for
the DC event reference its proximity to the NYC one as well as provide
an initial list of speakers.  We're not doing a CFP, not enough time at
this point.

I'd like all three events to mention each other.  I already made the DC
one mention the NYC one.

I can create another event announcement and we can include you in a
group e-mail to pgsql-announce.  The most important thing that I can't
do for you is get a web page up for your event.  The second step after
that is to get a place people can register at.