Re: Dry-run mode for pg_archivecleanup

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy(at)gmail(dot)com>, PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dry-run mode for pg_archivecleanup
Date: 2012-01-31 15:29:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Robert,

sorry for the delay.

Il 27/01/12 15:47, Robert Haas ha scritto:
> This email thread seems to have trailed off without reaching a
> conclusion. The patch is marked as Waiting on Author in the CommitFest
> application, but I'm not sure that's accurate. Can we try to nail this
> down?
Here is my final version which embeds comments from Josh. I have also
added debug information to be printed in case '-d' is given.

I will update the CommitFest website.

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Attachment Content-Type Size
add-dry-run-option-pgarchivecleanup-v2.patch text/plain 2.7 KB