Slogans for 9.2

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Slogans for 9.2
Date: 2012-01-30 20:13:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Folks,

Postgres 9.2 is shaping up to be a "performance" release; that is, we
have several different performance features which may speed up response
times and throughput by multiples for many common workloads.  Also, we
could stand to counteract some of the "relational databases are slow"
propaganda being promulgated by the NoSQL camp.

As such, I'd like to come up with a short (as in 3 to 7 words) slogan
for 9.2, centered around speed. These are to be used in promotional
materials: shirt, poster, flyers.  For example:

"Fastest Database Yet"

"Your Database, Accelerated"

"Features + Speed = Awesome"

"Make Way for Speeding Elephants"

I'm not thrilled with any of those, so, ideas?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Cédric VillemainDate: 2012-01-30 20:31:51