Re: Planet posting policy

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Planet posting policy
Date: 2012-01-30 17:58:53
Lists: pgsql-www

> I think that blog post itself is a very good example of content we
> *don't* necessarily want on planet.

See, while for me it's exactly the kind of post I think *should* be
included. Because I'm a working consultant, I'm interested in what the
various commercial forks can do for my customers, and as a PostgreSQL
hacker I'm interested in what the various commercial tools tell us about
our users. As long as it's not press releases.

I don't think it's going to be possible to have one feed which pleases
everyone. Maybe we should have two feeds? /oss and /universe ?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.