FOSDEM booth volunteer

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FOSDEM booth volunteer
Date: 2012-01-29 19:33:53
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-general

Hi all,

if you are attending FOSDEM next week in Brussels and are willing to
help on the PostgreSQL booth, please respond to me directly.

We are planning to print badges for everyone. In your reply, please
include any (human) language which you are familiar with. There will be
a small icon with the language on your badge.

Thanks,

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group