FOSDEM 2012 friday evening meetup

From: Patryk Kordylewski <pk(at)fooby(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FOSDEM 2012 friday evening meetup
Date: 2012-01-27 19:26:31
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

we have a reservation at the following restaurant for 7:30 pm:

Chez Léon
rue des Bouchers 18,
B-1000 Bruxelles
http://www.chezleon.be/

We will need about 30 minutes from Hotel Agenda Louise, so i suggest
that we do not leave later than 7:00 pm.

http://g.co/maps/exzf3

Please send me an email (not a reply to the mailing list) if you would
like to join us, so that i can give the restaurant a more accurate
number of people for the reservation.

See you there!

Thanks,
Patryk