Re: date range to set of dates expansion

From: Steve Crawford <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
To: Gary Stainburn <gary(dot)stainburn(at)ringways(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: date range to set of dates expansion
Date: 2012-01-19 16:50:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

On 01/19/2012 07:16 AM, Gary Stainburn wrote:
> On Thursday 19 January 2012 15:11:46 Gary Stainburn wrote:
>> I'll be upgrading my live server as soon as possible, but in the meantime
>> can anyone suggest a way I can do the same thing using Postgresql 8.1
>> until I can evaluate 8.4 on my live systems?
I'm sure most here would recommend moving to 9.1 rather than 8.4. Better
performance, cooler replication functionality, more advanced in-place
upgrade capabilities for future upgrades, a couple years longer before
end-of-life, advances to windowing functions and other SQL commands and
much other goodness.

Cheers,
Steve