Patch review

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch review
Date: 2012-01-16 21:14:49
Lists: sfpug

All,

Thanks again to the patch reviewers who participated in the reviewfest
on Thursday!

Just in case you wanted to do more patch review, CommitFest2012-01 is
now officially underway, and we still need reviewers. I advise joining
the pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org mailing list if you're interested
in helping with review:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view?id=13
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-rrreviewers/

Also, if you want a cloud VM for reviewing patches, let me know; I still
have credit on GoGrid for this.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.