Please update the list of Upcoming Events !

From: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please update the list of Upcoming Events !
Date: 2011-12-18 22:40:08
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

I am currently working on the "Agenda" pages of PostgreSQL Magazine #01.

To complete theses pages, I thought i'd go to the wiki, looking for the
next PG related conferences in the newt month :

So i went here :

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Events

And it's empty ! Which could mean two things :

  a/ there will be no PG conferences in 2012
  b/ people forgot to update the wiki :)

Anyway, if you are organizing a conference in the forthcoming month can
you please add it the wiki page ? In return, your event will appear in
the next issue of the magazine.

Regards,

--
damien clochard

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Thom BrownDate: 2011-12-18 22:49:45