DBA / System Administrator in San Francisco, CA

From: itjobs <itjobs(at)squaretrade(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DBA / System Administrator in San Francisco, CA
Date: 2011-12-16 22:28:48
Lists: pgsql-jobs
We're looking for an experienced PostgreSQL DBA to join our rapidly
growing company.  The position is located at our downtown San Francisco,
CA office.  This is a leadership DBA position that manages all our
PostgreSQL clusters.  This person would also be an integral part of our
future Business Intelligence rollout.  Systems experience is big plus.

Please check out our Craigslist post:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/sof/2738082926.html

Thanks
Craig