Re: patch for type privileges

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: patch for type privileges
Date: 2011-12-16 19:11:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 12/13/2011 01:13 PM, Yeb Havinga wrote:
>>> OK, that error message should be improved.
>>
>> Fixing this is easy, but I'd like to look into refactoring this a bit.
>> Let's ignore that for now; it's easy to do later.
>
> My experience with ignoring things for now is not positive.

This is my favorite comment from the current CommitFest. I'll probably
use that line at some point.

Yeb's list is now down to this and some documentation tweaking, so this
may very well be ready for commit (and an Open Items link toward the "do
later"?) I'm going to mark this one returned with feedback on the
assumption there is still some refactoring going on here though; can
always change it if Peter sprints back with a commit candidate.