Re: WIP: SP-GiST, Space-Partitioned GiST

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: WIP: SP-GiST, Space-Partitioned GiST
Date: 2011-12-16 17:40:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Since this was marked WIP and Tom has now kicked off two side
discussions, what I've done is tagged references to each of them as
comments to the main patch, then marked this as returned with feedback.
Surely what I do in the CF app isn't going to influence what Tom wants
to work on, so I'll leave this one to his watch now. If it does turn
out to be committed soon instead of re-submitted as I'm presuming right
now, I can always go back and fix that.