Fwd: Re: PG "Corridor Days" Kickoff

From: Jon Erdman <postgresql(at)thewickedtribe(dot)net>
To: "austin(at)enovafinancial(dot)com" <austin(at)enovafinancial(dot)com>, "austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: Re: PG "Corridor Days" Kickoff
Date: 2011-11-29 17:35:08
Lists: austinpug

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: PG "Corridor Days" Kickoff
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:33:50 -0600
From: Jon Erdman <postgresql(at)thewickedtribe(dot)net>
To: Jonathan S. Katz <jonathan(dot)katz(at)excoventures(dot)com>
CC: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Jim Mlodgenski
<jim(at)cirrusql(dot)com>, Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Robert Treat
<rob(at)xzilla(dot)net>, Mason Sharp <mason(dot)sharp(at)gmail(dot)com>, Jon Erdman
<postgresql(at)thewickedtribe(dot)net>, "Nasby, Jim" <JNasby(at)enovafinancial(dot)com>

Adding Nasby to the Cc.

I've got no strong feelings about the exact Austin date, so whatever
fits well with the others. We just have to not conflict with SXSW (south
by south west) which is 3/9-3/18, or else we'll have serious trouble
with venues and hotels.
--
Jon Erdman (aka StuckMojo)
PostgreSQL Zealot