odbc_fdw

From: Florian Schwendener <fschwend(at)hsr(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: odbc_fdw
Date: 2011-11-26 12:20:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi there!

I built the current PostgreSQL 9.1.1 sources under Ubuntu 11.04 (in a
VMware under Win7).
I followed the steps in this guide:
www.thegeekstuff.com/2009/04/linux-postgresql-install-and-configure-from-source

It seems to work (I can run the server and connect to it with PgAdmin).

Now I'd like to integrate the ODBC_FDW extension in my installation.
Sadly, the make file throws errors (no target named "..." specified).
Is there any way to do this in a simple way?

I'm a linux newbie, by the way...

Thank you for your help!
Flo