Cuba needs swag

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Cuba needs swag
Date: 2011-11-17 22:19:27
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

Postgres Cuba would like to have some swag (shirts, flyers, etc.) for
their next event. Our normal way of helping with this would be through
SPI, but as a US entity, I cannot pay for nor ship anything to Cuba
using SPI money (or, for that matter, ship stuff to Cuba from the USA,
period).

Can anyone from another region help out? I'd really like to help
PostgreSQL Cuba do well and have a good event.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.