CommitFest 2011-11 Started

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CommitFest 2011-11 Started
Date: 2011-11-16 15:24:56
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
The November CommitFest is now closed for new entries.  We have 30
patches in the queue that are still looking for a reviewer at this
point, out of a total of 53.  If you'd like to review a patch but are
looking for a suggestion as to which to choose, e-mail the
pgsql-rrreviewers list saying so.

4 patches have already received some early review and are waiting for
updates from the author:

Allow toast tables to be moved to a different tablespace
Online base backup from the hot-standby
Separate pg_stat_activity into current_query into state and query columns
Allow substitute allocator for PGresult.

And we have 5 earlier submissions that have been flagged ready for a
committer to look at them; names here are the expected committer when
one has been mentioned already:

Non-inheritable check constraints (Greg Stark)
pg_last_xact_insert_timestamp (Simon)
Add Support for building with Visual Studio 2010 (Magnus)
plperl verify utf8 strings
xsubpp from cpan

pgsql-rrreviewers by date

Next:From: Greg SmithDate: 2012-01-16 10:08:25