Re: So where are we on the open commitfest?

From: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Jeff Davis <pgsql(at)j-davis(dot)com>
Subject: Re: So where are we on the open commitfest?
Date: 2011-10-29 07:45:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 29.10.2011 06:40, Tom Lane wrote:
> Robert Haas<robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> writes:
>> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Tom Lane<tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
>>> * Range Types
>>>
>>> This has certainly had plenty of work done too. If it's not committable
>>> yet, I think we should mark it Returned With Feedback for now.
>
>> I have been thinking about looking at committing at least part of
>> this, but thought Heikki might be planning to pick it up.
>
> Yeah, this one is in Heikki's court AFAIK.

I'm waiting for Jeff to fix the caching of type metadata in range type
functions to work like the corresponding caching in array functions. I
believe that's the last outstanding item on that patch. Jeff, can you
get around to do that in the next few days? If not, I might go and do it
myself, but I'm lazy and would prefer not to ;-).

--
Heikki Linnakangas