Re: BUG #6247: Freeswitch will crash after 2-3 days within odbc connection

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: STIEG Heimo <Heimo(dot)STIEG(at)nextiraone(dot)eu>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #6247: Freeswitch will crash after 2-3 days within odbc connection
Date: 2011-10-12 06:50:41
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 10/12/2011 08:40 AM, STIEG Heimo wrote:
> Hello,
>

> do you need any further Information to solve that issue? Or do you have
> any hints how to solve it by myself?

well this list is for PostgreSQL bugs, we don't maintain unixODBC nor do
we maintain the postgresql odbc driver - to quote the bug-reporting form:

"This bug report form should only be used for reporting bugs and
problems with the PostgreSQL database. Problems with database connectors
such as ODBC and JDBC, graphical administration tools such as pgAdmin or
other external projects should not be reported here; please report to
those projects directly. For products closely connected with PostgreSQL,
there may be an appropriate mailing list available."

In this case I would advise you to either ask on pgsql-odbc or fill out
a bugreport on the projects website: http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/

regards

Stefan