Re: Hstore array implementation.

From: Federico Di Gregorio <fog(at)dndg(dot)it>
To: Ronan Dunklau <rdunklau(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hstore array implementation.
Date: 2011-10-06 07:51:39
Lists: psycopg
On 06/10/11 09:00, Ronan Dunklau wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have implemented an Hstore array type converter for psycopg2.
>
> I thought it may be of interest to you, even if I'm afraid I may have
> forgotten things in my implementation.

Hi Ronan,

thank you very much for the patch. You'll probably want to refactor it a
little bit after next release that will add generic array support
(written by Daniele).

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                                       fog(at)initd(dot)org
                  Beh un bacio, se ben dato, non si rifiuta. --  <laura>