Re: Problems with ENUM type manipulation in 9.1

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <depstein(at)alliedtesting(dot)com>,<pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with ENUM type manipulation in 9.1
Date: 2011-09-27 14:44:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

<depstein(at)alliedtesting(dot)com> wrote:

> I've encountered some problems with the updated ENUM in PosgreSQL
> 9.1:

No matter how I tilt my head, I can't see any of those issues as
bugs. You have two feature requests and a question about how to
work around problems you're having with direct modifications to the
system tables. These probably all belong on the pgsql-general list.
The exception would be that if you are thinking about implementing
the requested features and contributing them to community
PostgreSQL, you could discuss that on the -hackers list.

-Kevin