PG 9.1 Replication class advise

From: Isabella Ghiurea <isabella(dot)ghiurea(at)nrc-cnrc(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PG 9.1 Replication class advise
Date: 2011-09-26 18:29:51
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello Gurus,
I 'm looking to gain experience with  PG 9.1 replication and want to
attend a class which will mainly cover  this topic , preferably live
instructor and in a learning center( no web based online class).
My first choice for location is North America, I looked at EnterpriseDB
but  they can't offer what I'm interested, any one there can
recommendations for   this type of class ?
Thank you
Isabella

Isabella A. Ghiurea

Isabella(dot)Ghiurea(at)nrc-cnrc(dot)gc(dot)ca
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre |http://www.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/eng/services/hia/data-centre.html
National Research Council of Canada, Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics
5071 West Saanich Road, Victoria BC V9E 2E7, Canada
Phone: 250 363-3446 fax: 250 363-0045

pgsql-admin by date