Nags sent

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Nags sent
Date: 2011-09-26 00:04:02
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
This is primarily to reassure those concerned about the CF process
that I am indeed following up on things off-list.  It is also to
reassure those whom I've nagged that you're not alone.  But with the
thin set of reviewers in this CF, we have to keep things moving or
we'll fall short.

Thanks for the efforts of those who have been participating, and I
look forward to gather some momentum soon....

-Kevin

pgsql-rrreviewers by date

Next:From: Royce AusburnDate: 2011-11-14 21:17:58