SCALE pgDay, CFP open

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SCALE pgDay, CFP open
Date: 2011-09-23 01:00:24
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

SoCalLinuxExpo in Los Angeles, probably the most fun Linux conference in
the USA, now has their call for papers open:

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/cfp/cfp-information

Let's see some Postgres-related submissions!

Also, if accepted we plan to have a pgDay at SCALE.  This will be a
one-track, full day of Postgres talks the Friday SCALE begins.  We will
also have a booth.  More information as it's posted.

I usually caravan down there, so if someone wants to go, you can save
the airfare.

Please add SCALE to your calendars and plan to go!

SCALE will be January 20-22 this year, a month earlier than its prior
schedule.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

sfpug by date

Next:From: Alex MarinovDate: 2011-09-26 01:31:57