Re: Volunteers for reviewing?

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,<kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Volunteers for reviewing?
Date: 2011-09-18 15:56:38
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers

Joshua Berkus wrote:

>> Hi, is the commit-fest already launched, isn't it?
>
> Yes, it has. Kevin says he'll get to updating statuses and
> assigning stuff when he gets back from Postgres Open this
> weekend.
>
> In the meantime, feel free to review stuff on your own!

Yeah, I just posted on -hackers to try to drum up more reviewers.
Anyone who wants to help but isn't yet entered as a reviewer in the
CommitFest application should either update the Reviewer column on a
patch of interest to claim the patch, or (if you prefer) email me
off-list with a summary of your skills and interests, and I will pick
a patch which seems to be a good match.

For those who have claimed a patch, please post a review within four
days of (the latest of) the start of the CF, the date you claimed the
patch, or the posting of the latest update to the patch. If your
patch is reviewed, please post a response, including an updated
patch, if applicable, within four days of the review. If you can see
that it's going to take longer than that, please send me an off-line
email so that I know what's going on.

We've got less than four weeks to get these patches committed,
including a final committer review, so prompt turnaround is crucial.

-Kevin