PgWest 2011: Schedule is up!

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgWest 2011: Schedule is up!
Date: 2011-09-13 16:29:50
Lists: pgsql-announce
PostgreSQL Conference West, The PostgreSQL Conference for Developers,
End Users and Decision Makers, is being held at the San Jose Convention
Center, in San Jose, CA from September 27th - 30th. Please join us in
continuing to make this the largest PostgreSQL Conference series in
North America.

This year we have a diverse range of topics on PostgreSQL. Of course we
have all the standard topics on backups, performance, mvcc but we also
have some very interesting presentations coming from VMWare, Fusion-IO
and Translattice.

You can find the schedule here:

Registration is open and is available here:

Many thanks to our Sponsors:

Open Hosting

Command Prompt, Inc. -
The PostgreSQL Conference -
@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Brian PottbergDate: 2011-09-15 20:06:31