Running out of American press contacts

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Running out of American press contacts
Date: 2011-09-07 02:20:31
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

All,

I'm getting ready for the 9.1 release, and two of my best American tech
press contacts have let me know that they're no longer covering server
applications. At this point, I'm down to a tiny handful of tech press
who still cover databases ... compared with 90+ five years ago.

If anyone knows members of the English-language press who cover
databases, please let me know. Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.