xlogdump 0.4.0

From: Satoshi Nagayasu <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Diogo Biazus <diogo(at)biaz(dot)us>
Subject: xlogdump 0.4.0
Date: 2011-09-04 03:56:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi hackers,

I'm pleased to announce the latest release of xlogdump.
xlogdump is a tool for extracting data from WAL segment files.

Here is xlogdump README:
https://github.com/snaga/xlogdump/blob/master/xlogdump/README.xlogdump

xlogdump was originally developed by Tom Lane and Diogo Biazus around
a five years ago, but not be maintained these few years.

So, I picked it up and have fixed some problems and enhanced.
It has still several issues, but it seems to start working,
so it's time to try it again, folks!

https://github.com/snaga/xlogdump/downloads

xlogdump is now able to be compiled against 8.2~9.0 (it was tough fixes!),
so it could be a fun (of course, also useful) stuff for many hackers and
users.

Please visit the new project repository, and try it.

https://github.com/snaga/xlogdump

If you have any bug reports and/or comments, please feel free to email me.

Thanks in advance,

p.s.
I really appreciate Tom and Diogo for their previous great work.
--
NAGAYASU Satoshi <satoshi(dot)nagayasu(at)gmail(dot)com>