Re: CF2011-09

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "postgres hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: CF2011-09
Date: 2011-09-02 19:38:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> Who is our CommitFest Master for the next CF? It's only around 2
> weeks away.

I have volunteered for that, although I can step aside if someone
else wants to do it. (I'm assuming nobody does, but you never
know.) If nobody else claims it within the next couple days, I'll
post a call for reviewers.

In any event, people should be getting those patches into the CF web
application:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

And it's never too early to sign up as a reviewer or to actually
review patches. I'm pleasantly surprised to see that 11 patches
have already been committed, rejected, or marked ready for
committer, and two more have been reviewed and are waiting for the
author!

-Kevin