Feature request: autosave for Query Tool

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Feature request: autosave for Query Tool
Date: 2011-08-26 19:09:33
Lists: pgadmin-support
Despite the improvements, pgAdmin is still a bit crashy on Mac.  I think
this will continue to be the case for some releases to come.

In the meantime, it would be useful if we could define an autosave
interval for query windows.  Currently, losing hours of SQL tinkering
work when pgadmin crashes unexpectedly is a fact of life.

Ones related to saved files would be saved to their files, and unnamed
windows would be saved to /tmp/.  I'd picture a single preferences
setting, which would set the autosave interval in minutes.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-08-26 19:20:58